21st Century Scholar
If you are a 21st Century scholar, please join our 21st Century Scholar Google Classroom Page using the join code: bsnofbo. Here, you'll find all the info you need to meet your scholar track obligations and remain eligible for your scholarship.
HOW DOES THE 21ST CENTURY SCHOLAR PROGRAM WORK?
In exchange for tuition and fee support services, 21st Century Scholars make a commitment to excellence in school and in life. When students enroll in seventh or eighth grade, they pledge to:
- Graduate with an Indiana High School Diploma from a state-accredited high school;
- Participate in the Scholar Success Program that helps them plan, prepare and pay for college success;
- Achieve a cumulative high school Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale;
- Not use illegal drugs or alcohol, or commit a crime or delinquent act; and
- Apply for college admission and financial aid on-time as a high school senior.
High School Seniors
In addition to steps all high school seniors should take to prepare for and apply to college, there are requirements ALL 21st Century Scholar Seniors must meet in order to be eligible to receive the 21st Century Scholarship:
- Submit an affirmation form
- File a FAFSA
- Correct and update the FAFSA
- Apply to an eligible Indiana college
- Enroll as a full-time student
- Maintain Indiana Residency